It was finally time to turn the headlight bracket and the speedo bracket prototypes into reality. Our workshop does not have a lot of machinery and these are one off parts, so I made them by hand with simple electric hand tools and files. I used a couple simple techniques for getting the shape – printed the flat patterns of the parts then spray glued them to the aluminium, then hole punched and drilled all the holes. After that it was just a matter of cutting and filing. Then bends were done with some angle iron in the vice and a wooden drift and hammer. Came up pretty good! I will still bead blast them and powder coat them so they will clean up pretty nice I think.